Friday 9 October 2009

of why did obama win the nobel peace prize?

Why Did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize?: The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to President Barack Obama. Now everyone is asking: Why did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize? How the Nobel Peace Prize winner is decided?

Why Did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize? – The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded on Friday to President Barack Obama and the world has one question.Why did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize?
The Norweigan Nobel Committee answered the question by saying for
his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples
President Obama's acceptance speech
I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee. Let me be clear: I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments, but rather as an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations.

To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who’ve been honored by this prize — men and women who’ve inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace.
Click here to find out how the nobel peace prize winner is decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment