Thursday 15 October 2009

of meghan mccain cleavage photo causes stir

The Meghan McCain Cleavage Controversy: Meghan McCain, daughter of John McCain, posted a photo of herself on her Twitter, with a caption that says "my 'spontaneous' night in...". In the photo, Meghan wears a tank top which reveals alot of her cleavage.

After posting her cleavage photo, Meghan tweeted the following messages
so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut, this is...

why I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment

when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a "slut", I can't even tell you how hurt I am...

ok I am getting the fuck off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters...

I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended...


The photo that got everyone talking

Other links:
- Meghan McCain Twitter photo, tank top picture
- MEGHAN MCCAIN’S BOOBS: THE NATION’S NEXT BIG POLITICAL SCANDAL
- Megan McCain's Boobies
- Meghan McCain Twitter Tank Top Photo to End McCain Twittering?

No comments:

Post a Comment