Friday 23 October 2009

of maia lee admits "i had sex at marina square "

Star bloggers reveal naughty secrets: Starbloggers Jamie Yeo, Dawn Yang, Sheylara and Maia Lee reveals their deepest and darkest secrets. The boldest was Maia Lee who revealed her sex tyrsts.



Maia said,
I cannot remember all the places I have had sex at, but I know we were not always behind closed doors. I can only remember when we did it in Marina Square, on the spiral staircase near the overhead bridge to Suntec. It was about 9 or 10pm and no one bothered to go up those staircases anyway. We could hear people walking by but I kept assuring him we wouldn't get caught.
Read Maia's post (titled "I Had Sex At Marina Square") here.

For Jamie Yeo, she revealed in her entry (titled "I hid Hello Kitty in my underwear!") that she shoplifted and stuffed her stolen items in her underwear.

For Dawn Yang, she talks about clubbing, skinny dipping and posing for Maxim. Read her entry ("Good Girls Go to Heaven, Bad Girls Go Everywhere") here.

In her blog post ("A confession I hope my dad won’t read"), Sheylara reveals bringing a guy to her hostel room while she was studying in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment