Wednesday 16 March 2005

of stuff n such - 16.03.05

White Horses: This is an article about the infamous White Horse System of the SAF. Has anyone who is/was a medic in the army seen a white horse logo in any medical records? I've seen it before in some person's medical records and that person is some very high ranking officer's son. Does it symbolise that the person is a white horse? [Source: Sintercom]

Pimp My Firefox: Tune your browser "to your needs and taste" [Source: Kuro5hin]

Video Blog of the Mad Vlogger: Posted as "Awful Link of the Day" at SomethingAwful.com

Toshiba develops detachable display: "Toshiba has developed a detachable display that it claims will combine the convenience of a Tablet PC with the computing power of a notebook PC, and that could be available in about three years." [Source: ComputerWorld.com]

Turn any string into ransom-note type based on found images: Enter any text you like to create ransom-note styles. If only I knew there is such a tool, I wouldn't have photoshopped my lancelord letterings. [via boingboing]



Levi's, I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment