Wednesday 23 March 2005

of can you de-value me?

A call I received this afternoon.

Phonebanker: Do you have a few minutes to spare?

Lancerlord: What is it regarding?

Phonebanker: As our valued customer, we are pleased to extend our value-added service to provide a free financial planning consultation for you.

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Hang on, sorry ah? I believed that I have cancelled my card with the bank 2 days ago.

Phonebanker: Let me check...you are right sir but you have another account with us.

* Lancerlord scratch head. No idea how on earth there's another account *
Lancerlord: But I've cancelled that as well. * Lancerlord telling lies. Bad boy! *

Phonebanker: Erh? But as our valued customer, we like to provide this free...

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Ya but my accounts have been cancelled. So...

* Phonebanker interrupted *
Phonebanker: Being a valued customer, ....

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Can you de-value me? I am not interested!
* Too tired to talk. Don't know what I am saying. *

Phonebanker: Oh ok. If you have any service of our service, feel free to contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment