Monday 22 June 2009

of perez hilton assaulted by will.i.am?

Perez Hilton Assaulted By Will.I.Am?: Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was allegedly assaulted by Will.i.am and his security guards, according to messages posted to his Twitter account.

Beginning just after 3 am, Hilton, who was in Toronto to present at Sunday night’s MuchMusic Awards, started tweeting about the alleged attack:

• PerezHilton: I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

• PerezHilton: I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

• PerezHilton: Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

A few hours later, Will.I.am created his own Twitter account and responded to the accusations made by Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment