Thursday 4 June 2009

of actor david carradine found dead in thai hotel

David Carradine Dies in Bangkok: The 72-year-old "Kung Fu" and "Kill Bill" star was found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand.


David Carradine believed he delivered "some of my best work" in Kill Bill [photo via BBC]
Legendary actor David Carradine was found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand this morning.

According to Carradine's agent, the 72-year-old "Kung Fu" and "Kill Bill" star was in Thailand for a movie.

David's agent told WABC that he believes the actor died of natural causes.

TMZ last encountered Carradine back in March, when the guy -- who was always in a playful mood when we ran into him -- jokingly told our camera
guy, "I could take you f"**kin' out man!"

R.I.P. Grasshopper.
TMZ has more updates. It also reports that David Carradine had suicidal thoughts before. It says,
In a 2004 interview dug up by the Telegraph Newspaper, the 72-year-old actor revealed that he once considered shooting himself, saying: "Look, there was a period in my life when I had a single action Colt 45, loaded, in my desk drawer.

And every night I'd take it out and think about blowing my head off, and then decide not to and go on with my life. Put it back in the drawer and open up the laptop and continue writing my autobiography or whatever. But it was just to see."
However, a rep for Mr Carradine claimed that the actor's death was not suicidal but BBC reported that the actor was found "naked in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body. "

No comments:

Post a Comment