Saturday 13 June 2009

of asians with cute cute poses

Asian Poses: Gallery of Asians with cute cute poses.
Asians are notorious for their quirky and cute poses and this site focuses on documenting these poses. To help you recognize various poses, visual aids will be provided courtesy of popular Korean, Japanese, and Chinese models...My name is Steve and I enjoy blogging about Asian things (especially girls). I suffer from a condition known as the Cute Asian Girls Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (CAGOCD), which fuels much of my photo collecting. I also happen to be Chinese…so people can stop emailing me saying I have an Asian fetish or Asianphilia -_-;;


Currently Asian Poses is holding a Pose Challenge. Show the world your Asian pose, visit this link at Asian Poses to submit your entry. (Photo above was submitted by FuriousFeng)

No comments:

Post a Comment