Monday 16 February 2009

of state councillor elizabeth wong nude pictures circulated in public

Elizabeth Wong score 60 point + picture: Bukit Lanjan assemblyman Elizabeth Wong has lodged a police report over nude pictures and videos of her that have been circulating via MMS. Ms Elizabeth Wong also released a statement saying that the photos and video was a malicious attack. It was rumored that the photos may have been circulated by an ex-boyfriend.

I was informed on Friday, Feb 13, 2009 by journalists from The Malay Mail that they have in their possession intimate photos of myself and that the newspaper will be publishing a story about these photographs.

I was told that some people are trying to distribute photos/ videos showing me asleep in partial nudity and also in intimate positions.

The distribution and publication of these photos/ video is a malicious attack on my personality. This constitutes a gross outrage on my modesty, a gross invasion of my privacy, and in particular the sanctity of my personal life. It is being done by unscrupulous persons to embarrass and discredit me?

I am a victim in this incident.

I have yesterday lodged a police report in relation to this matter and I will fully cooperate with the police in their investigation. I will therefore not speculate publicly about those responsible for this gross invasion of my privacy.

I have received a lot of support from my supporters, friends, colleagues and members of my constituency. I wish to thank them for their concern, support and encouragement.

My family members are standing behind me. I would like to appeal to the media to give me and my family members some breathing space in this trying time so that I can weather this huge challenge.

I will in the meantime continue to carry out my task of serving the people of Selangor faithfully.

Elizabeth Wong
Bukit Lanjan assemblyperson
Exco for Tourism, Environment and Consumer Affairs

Alleged Elizabeth Wong nude photo

Elizabth Wong also said,
I wish to thank everyone who have called and sent me SMSs, left messages in my email box and blog. I’m sorry for not being able to take all your calls and reply to some of your SMSs in time. I am grateful for your support and kind words of encouragement, especially from my constituents, my party and PR members, Exco members and old friends. This means the world to me.

I also wish to thank some fellow politicians from the other opposite end of the political divide for their encouragement too.
Selangor will convene a state executive meeting to discuss the incident.

Other links:
- Elizabeth Wong is another victim of oldest politic assasination
- Bogel photos of YB Elizabeth Wong The Aftermath
- Press Release 16 Feb 2009
- Elizabeth Wong Not Stepping Down
- Selangor to hold meeting to discuss exco nude pix issue

No comments:

Post a Comment