Saturday 21 February 2009

of danica patrick shows her new tattoo on tv (photo)

Undaunted By SI, Danica Gets Even Bigger Tattoo: Danica Patrick shows her now-infamous back tattoo on TV. Photo of Danica's new tattoo in the last photo below.

Last week we told you Danica Patrick’s two appearances in the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Swimsuit Issue were marred by some clumsy editing. In the photos, Patrick’s back tattoo was edited out in some of the pictures - but not all. SI has since confirmed that it removed the tattoo from the photos as matter of some sort of absurd policy. But there was no explanation why some of the shots with tattoos remained.
Patrick made an appearance at the Toronto Auto Show last Thursday, and did a TV hit with TSN’s “Off The Record” Show. While on-air, she was asked to show her now-infamous back tattoo. As you can see, she happily obliged.


Danica says,
I love tattoos, actually. I know that’s probably not the most popular thing to say, but I just like that something means enough that you can put it on your body. Something that is that meaningful that it’s there forever. Man, if I got another one … I want something with words in it next time. Mine is a checkered flag-American flag with some angel wings and some stars and stuff. It’s a two-part thing, I got the first half of it when I was 19 and I got the rest of it just a few months ago, and I’m 26 now. So, some words. Some writing. Some meaningful writing.
[via No-Name247]

No comments:

Post a Comment