Friday 31 August 2007

of my singapore flyer video tio pwn by someone in liveleak

I was surprised to see a familiar video at LiveLeak today. The video I made showing the time-lapse of the Singapore Flyer Construction was uploaded by LiveLeaker Perky.

However the video uploaded was not the original one I posted at Youtube, Revver and MetaCafe. The front and end portions were removed. The video was also cropped into a smaller view because the sides had the URL of my blog site.

Click here for the video posted at LiveLeak.
Click here for my post in which I talked about the video.

Screenshot of LiveLeak's main page.



Screenshot taken from YouTube of the original video I made.



Screenshot of the video posted by Perky. Video was cropped without my URL.



I posted a comment at the video page to Perky.

No comments:

Post a Comment