Sunday 26 August 2007

of lot of pokemon cards that my kids tried to sneak by me

pokemon cards ebayLot of Pokemon Cards that my kids tried to sneak by me: A mother of six is selling a deck of Pokemon cards (total of 44 cards) on eBay because the cards were placed inside the shopping cart by her kids without her knowledge and she ended up paying for them during checkout. -
As I unload the carts, I notice many extra items that my kids have sneaked in the carts unbeknownst to me. I remove a box of Twinkies, a package of cupcakes, a bag of candy, and a can of cat food (we don’t even have a cat!). I somehow missed the box of Pokemon cards however and ended up purchasing them unbeknownst to me. As I pay for my purchases, the clerk looks at me, indicates my kids, and asks, "Are they all yours?"

Frustrated, exhausted from my trip, sick to my stomach from writing out a check for $289.53, dreading unloading all the groceries and putting them away and tired of hearing that question, I look at the clerk and answer her in my most sarcastic voice, "No. They’re not mine. I just go around the neighborhood gathering up kids to take to the grocery store because it’s so much more fun that way."
[via Hornes]

No comments:

Post a Comment