Saturday 25 August 2007

of amy winehouse's bloody fight with husband (report and photos)

amy winehouse fightAmy Winehouse and Husband Bloody Fight: Amy Winehouse, singer of the Hit "Rehab", is back in the news again. This time she got into a bloody fight with her husband. Apparently Amy's husband stopped her from cutting herself and about to do drugs with a prostitute.

After the incident, Amy gave an account to celebrity blogger Perz Hilton. She said,
Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.
Click the link above for the whole story with many more photos of the bruised couple. -

[via The Superficial]

No comments:

Post a Comment