Saturday 25 June 2005

of nosuchunit 2

I just received a letter from my NS unit to inform me that I will be able to do many of my NS adminstration on-line via My MIW.

The letter reads "NS admin excellence - 'One Point, One Touch, One Source'".

Since I mentioned of MyUnit in my previous post, I was expecting that the MyUnit feature would be up and ready. However after logging in, I still got 'nosuchunit'. (I also noticed that my name has disappeared after the greeting). Some more encountered some Maintenance Notice thingy.

'One Point, One Touch, No Source, No Info' ah!

A booklet was also attached to the letter to describe the various NS administration that can be done online. Straydog Scraps has taken a photo of the last page of the booklet as shown below. This is SAF acting cute. You can also see the photo at tomorrow.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment