Friday 24 June 2005

of movie baton

Got tagged by Yan Yehn-Yohn with the Movie Baton. I'm shooting this baton to 5 others listed at the bottom of this post.

Total Number of Films I own on DVD and Video:
150(VCD - counted or not?) 40(DVD)

The Last Film I Bought:
Don't know how to say this but I paid for 11 DVDs in my last 'shipment'.
I'll just name 1 of them. "Robots"

Five Films I Watch A Lot/Mean a Lot to Me:
Five Films I Like...A Lot (in no particular order): This a bit tough! So many!
1. Jerry Maguire
2. Scent Of A Woman
3. Gladiator
4. Moulin Rouge
5. Saving Private Ryan
6. Tak Giu - QUOTA EXCEEDED (Can only list 5 films)
7. The Sixth Sense - QUOTA EXCEEDED
8. Traffic - QUOTA EXCEEDED
9. Apollo 13 - QUOTA EXCEEDED
10. Black Hawk Down - QUOTA EXCEEDED
11. The Bourne Identity - QUOTA EXCEEDED
12. Ocean's 11/12 - QUOTA EXCEEDED
13. Internal Affairs Yi4, Er4, San1 - QUOTA EXCEEDED
14. Star Wars - QUOTA EXCEEDED
15. LOTR - QUOTA EXCEEDED
:
:
:

Five People To Whom I'm Passing the Baton: I'll pass this on to a different group of people from the Musical Baton one.
- Singapore Official P0rn Site
- Tempest Blue
- Shahruddin
- Breaking Rules
- Black Is The New Brown

[via Yan Yehn-Yohn]

technorati tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment