Tuesday 28 June 2005

of good husband quiz

[via Christine]

Christine did a Are You A Good Girlfriend? quiz. So I thought I search the internet for a "Are You A Good Husband?" quiz.

It turns out there are not many around. But there are tons of "Are You A Good Wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Friend" quizzes.

I tried searching using the following sentences.
- "Are You A Faithful Husband?"
- "Are You A Honest Husband?"
- "Are You A Bad Husband?"
- "Are You A Terrible Husband?"
- "Are You A Boh Chap Husband?"
- "Are You A Idiotic Husband?"
- "Are You A Stupid Husband?"
- "Are You A Ya Ya Papaya Husband?"

After a while, I gave up searching. I ended up doing this one and only Are You A Good Husband? quiz and concluded that there are no good husbands around.

Other quizzes:
- Are You A Good Boyfriend?
- Are You A Good Wife?
- Are You A Good Friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment