Thursday 30 June 2005

of olympics rings

Flip through today's Straits Times that shows the Olympics exhibition.

Unfortunately I can't upload images to my Flickr site due to some technical problems with my computer. Will post it when I get home.

The Olympics rings are bloken.



Shouldn't it be 3 rings on top and 2 rings below [insert image later]?

Flip the picture around and see it in the other perspective [insert image later].



IOC OIC! But then shouldn't it be Red, Green, Black, Yellow and then Blue [insert image later], unless I corourblind?



Update:
Angelia said,
Could be the guy was showing off the wrong side of the fan since the colors are right if he turns the fan the other way
Thanks, Angelia, for pointing that out ah! I didn't thought of it. My mind not thinking straight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment