Saturday 24 May 2008

of edward smith, the man who had sex with 1,000 cars

Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars: Edward Smith is a mechaphiliac and admits having sex with cars. The Telegraph interviews Mr Smith who will be featured in an upcoming Channel Five documentary titled "My Car I5 My Lov3r."

Watch the snippet from the documentary at YouTube which shows Mr Smith getting intimate with the car belonging to the interview crew.



Mr Smith first had with a car at the age of 15 and claims he has never been attracted to women or men. His last relationship with a woman was 12 years ago - and he could not bring himself to consummate it, although he did have sex with girls in his younger days.

edward smith mechaphiliac
I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love. Maybe I'm a little bit off the wall but when I see movies like Herbie and Knight Rider, where cars become loveable, huggable characters it's just wonderful. I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change. I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference.
[via boing boing]

No comments:

Post a Comment