Friday 30 May 2008

of blogger challenges mm lee

Blogger Gopalan Nair, who blogs at Singapore Dissident, is challenging MM Lee Kuan Yew to sue him.

gopalan nair lee kuan yew
This is Gopalan Nair in Singapore today, May 29, 2008. I have been in Singapore since May 25, 2008, and staying now at Broadway Hotel, Room 708, 195 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218067.

I am deliberately stating my identity and my present exact location for a definite purpose. On day 2 of Lee Kuan Yew and son verses Dr. Chee Soon Juan case, Lee senior had said in answer to a question by Dr. Chee, that if he, Lee Kuan Yew, knew the identity of bloggers in cyberspace who defamed him (defamation being used of course in the Singaporean sense), he will sue and bankrupt them.
Agree with IZ Reloaded that this is "most daring or foolish act ever in the history of the blogosphere."

On top of that, Mr Nair blogs
Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, see here. I am now within the jurisdiction of your courts; I repeat, "the jurisdiction of your courts" because literally they are your courts, willing to commit any crime or injustice you will demand of them.
Mr Nair no need to repeat when you blog. I read one time can, no need to repeat writing again. I repeat "no need to repeat writing again". Damn, I kena infected by Mr Nair.

No comments:

Post a Comment