Thursday 29 May 2008

of chicktionary: i'm famous on the internet for all the wrong things

Harvard sex blogger Lena Chen who runs the website Sex and the Ivy and whose ex leaked naked photos of her in Dec 2007, has another blog called chicktionary.

lena chen tumblr
I'm famous on the Internet for all the wrong things. The Chicktionary is where I make it right. The better-known Sex and the Ivy chronicled my adventures as a Harvard undergrad from August 2006 to January 2008. That blog -- along with my sex life -- is in the process of being resurrected.
lena chen tumblr
Photo extracted from ch!cktionary
He kissed me right after this (yes, with tongue), and then wiped my mouth off for me. Lots of people might think that’s gross. I think it’s fair. Being sexually liberal is as much about equality as it is about willingness to get tied up. And if it weren’t for the former, the latter wouldn’t be nearly as hot.
[via Gawker]

No comments:

Post a Comment