Saturday 2 April 2005

of die!

These days Lancerlad's vocabulary has increased greatly. His teachers, friends in his school and his interaction with his surroundings has taught him well. As his vocabulary increases, the length of his sentences shortens too!

In the past, when asked who helped him to draw in school, he'll say things like "Mrs XXX helped me color." or "Mdm YYY draw for me".

Now, when asked the same question, he'll say "Somebody." or "I dunno." with a smirk on his face.

Here's another example:
In the past, he'll say "Cannot run on road. Wait fall."
Then as his power of Engerish increases, he'll say "Cannot run on road. Wait car bang. Then then fall."
Later on, he adds more words and his sentences becomes creative. "Cannot run on road. Wait car bang. Then then fall. Then then then got blood! Then go see doctor."

And lately, all those arty-farty sentences are no more. Now he has reduced to saying only "Cannot run on road. Car bang. DIE!"

We asked him who taught him to say "Die". He replied, "Somebody." with a smirk on his face.

*******************************************************

On to another topic:
2 days ago, Lancerlady asked me what I would want her to do if I were to be in a vegetative state. I told her I was not sure. I am quite bo chap on all these things in life. Then she told me what she wants me to do if she ever turns into that state. Later on she said, "All these must write in the Will one."

Well currently we've got no will. We are totally not prepared for all these.

*******************************************************

April Fool's day gives me migraine. Yesterday, each piece of news I read makes me think twice whether it is fact or fiction. Damn! Even though April Fool's Day has past, when I read the news today, my mind kept repeating Choon boh?"

*******************************************************


Saturday Qualifying

No comments:

Post a Comment