Sunday 24 April 2005

of climb up the ladder


I get all the crap!

What does this picture show?

Unfortunately in my company, I fall in the bottom category. After being hit by crysis, everything and everywhere has to cut cost. Fortunately my company has new projects flowing in. But due to those cost-cutting measures and little $$, my company has stopped hiring new staff. That means staff has different projects under his belt. This resulted in "overworked" situation. The amount of work each of us has is beyond our limits.

Yesterday, the Straits Times ran a report that showed the 10 best companies in Singapore to work for. The benefits are really good. But I wonder if their staff are taxed with too much work.

My company has tons of benefits that are equally good. Flex-hours, flexi points, insurance coverage, so on and so forth. But behind the scenes, the company is squeezing every cent that they pay us. So much so that we are working our bum-bums off.

But then fortunately, I still have a job. :)

Do you get all the crap at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment