Friday 1 April 2005

of that malaysia trip photo-blog

Ah 9's got a new photo blog. Check it out. It has lots of photos from his trip to Malaysia.
"-This post begins my mini blog of my Malaysia trip to Malacca and Kuala Lumpur with the students of my place of work/school. This version is not safe for kids, animals, old perverted men, tai-tais, taxi drivers who bet 4D compulsively, wanking randy teens, ignorant fools, sock puppets, my enemy (sworn hated) and last but not least... dimwits who i don't like at the place i work with. DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU...fcUk off bozos... :P

There will be a politically safe edited version when the photo exhibition comes around later...-"



Also, if you haven't seen it already, check out his "Those Were The Days" entry.

Ah 9, this time I not so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment