Tuesday 7 December 2010

of singaporean model, mikki aka sexychilli, poses nude at mbs skypark (nsfw)

Mikki a.k.a. Sexychilli Public Nudity Poolside At The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Singapore: NSFW. GutterUncensored has released photos of a Singaporean model, Mikki a.k.a. Sexychilli, posing nude at Marina Bay Sands Skypark.



An entry at the Wicked Weasel website (NSFW) reads
My name is Mikki and I am from Singapore. I have no time for a beach holiday to show off my Wicked Weasel clothes just now so have been wearing them around Singapore for fun. I love the small bikinis, the short skirts and see through dresses and tops especially as I never wear knickers or a bra. I get so many admiring looks from as many girls and ladies as I do from the guys. I hope you enjoy the Singapore views.

No comments:

Post a Comment