Tuesday 8 September 2009

of jaebum apologizes for offensive remarks, declares leaving 2pm

JaeBum declares leaving 2PM, and sets off for hometown Seattle on 8th: JaeBum has officially announced that he will be leaving 2PM.
Hello. This is JaeBum from 2PM. I’m sorry to give a last farewell with this message. With that very apologetic heart I have, it seems it is hard for me to see everyone on stage again.

I’m very sorry to everyone. I’m even more sorry to fans who have gave so much love. I will be leaving 2PM from today. I’m so sorry but I have to leave 2PM and you guys because I have been a leader hyung who not only did not give strength but became a burden. I’m once again sorry.
His announcement came after the incident of offending messages found on his MySpace page. Things he wrote were “Korea is gay”, “I hate Koreans”, “I want to go back to the States again”, “Korea is whack… but everyone thinks I’m like the illest rapper when I suck nuts at rapping…”. This led to outrage in the Korean net community.

Snapshots of what Jaebum wrote.



Click for bigger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment