Tuesday 29 September 2009

of ho yeow sun new english single - fancy free

Sun - Fancy Free (Official Release): Ho Yeow Sun (何耀珊, or Sun Ho) new US single, titled 'Fancy Free', which was released on 14 Sep. Her english album is due for release soon.


Click on image to watch the MTV

From Sun's website,
It’s an amazing time for me as I continue my phenomenal musical journey from the East to the West … I’m so excited to share my new “sound” with you!

You’ve got to first check out my latest music video for my debut US single, “Fancy Free.” My “partner-in-crime” for the video was director-extraordinaire Joseph Kahn, and we had loads of fun conceptualizing and producing our little masterpiece! You are the first ones to watch it through this site!! If you like the song, it is now available to download off iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment