Saturday 12 September 2009

of danish mother seeking father of her child on youtube

Danish Mother goes on YouTube to look for Baby Boy's Father: Karen, a 27 year old Danish girl, is looking for the father of her baby boy, August.


Karen holding to Little August.



Karen (danishkaren26@gmail.com), who lives in Copahagen, met the father of August over a year ago. In the video, Karen said,
I don't remember where you are from...and I don't even remember your name. But I do remember though that we were talking about Denmark and the thing we have here with hooga (hygge) that foreigner people always ask about.

So I guess I decided to show you what hooga is all about because we went back to my house, and we ended up having sex. And the next morning when I woke up you were gone.
Watch the video Karen made on YouTube.


Click here to visit Karen's website.

[via AgencySpy]

No comments:

Post a Comment