Tuesday 12 July 2005

of nkf and sph

lancerlady just jumped when she read about the NKF-SPH article.

When lancerlady applied for her job, she was asked to donate a small fraction of her pay every month. All out of freewill. Well she agreed and I think most of us would also oblige. During the years, she's been asked to consider increasing the amount.

Likewise when I applied for my job, I was also asked to donate to another organisation. Since it was my first job, I agreed. I think I agreed mainly because I was too happy in getting the job. What's a small contribution compared to the amount I'm getting? Fortunately, I was not asked to increase my donation.

I'm always not in favour of the way it conducts it's donation drive, but I think we should focus on its cause and let them fight in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment