Thursday 21 July 2005

of all tied up

I find work is like a circus. Not only my colleagues and I are bunch of clowns, we are also trained forced to juggle between projects.

I bumped into the boss of Project A along the corridor.
Boss of Project A: "You haven't do? Which project more important? Project A or Project B?"

Then I bumped into the boss of Project B in the toilet.
Boss of Project B: "What? You're doing Project A? Project A more important is it?"

While walking back to my cubicle, I saw Boss of Project C. He did not see me but I detoured.

Too many bosses spoils my soup. I am using my left-hand to do Project A and my right-hand to do Project B. Project C use what huh?

By the way, I am using my feet to type this post.

OK, back to the life in the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment