Tuesday 3 May 2005

of thanks caleb

After a hard day's work, I come home and read this. Thanks, Caleb. I so kum dong.

Most of the time, I find interesting stuff already discovered by other bloggers. Sometimes me being kaypoh will go a step further and probe what was found. Other times I just stumbled on it through search engines. But sometimes interesting links may slip my bak chew.

But the internet is a resourceful place. Just read, digest, learn and then apply and you can find anything and everything.

Simi also Bloglines. Simi also Technorati. Simi also Blogpulse. Use tools to help you and anyone can do it.

Where I get all those links? The usual sites. boingboing, monkeyfilter, metafilter, your blog even. Source of information is listed after each link.

I have a habit prior to posting "of stuff n such". I'll check some blogs to see if the links I've gathered are already mentioned. If it gets mentioned already, I'll remove the link unless I really liked the content.

Here are some of the many blogs that has good links:
- Agagooga
- A Gonzo Journal (You are also one of my favouritest)
- AcidFlask (Sad. No more liaoz)
- dsng.net
- IZ Reloaded
- James Seng's blog
- Jim's blog
- My Very Own Glob {Curiosa Felicitas} (links hidden behind words/sentence)
- sangsara.net
- smlxl - one size fits all
- theory.isthereason
- title here in large print
- wurh.com

Oh, and Caleb, yes I have a day job. And yes I do need to rest. But that rest day will come when my notebook and internet crashes. Choi choi choi. Touchwood, touchwood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment