Friday 25 July 2008

of seriously injured stray cat (requesting for donations)

Photos of an injured stray cat are posted on Hardwarezone forum. Read more about the threads here and here.
This is a stray cat living at one of my friend's workplace and recently ran into this serious injury - the pictures say it all
See photo of the injury on the cat (Caution: photo not suitable to some).



The person who posted the photos is asking for donations. So far members have donated.
All those interested to make a sincere donation (any amount will do), please direct all donations to account POSB Savings 007-37617-0. Please PM me with your HWZ nickname and bank account number/time of transaction/transaction number and also including the amount donated for my reference. I will check my internet banking transaction statements and once I see the funds in, this post will be updated with your nickname and amount donated for transparency.

For those who wish to help out but do not have a HWZ account to PM me etc, they can email me directly at freguro@yahoo.com.sg

All donors' nicknames and amounts will be posted here. Receipts from the vet will also be scanned and posted here once the cat has been discharged. Thanks for taking time to read this thread

No comments:

Post a Comment