Thursday 12 January 2006

of i am a ok

Apologies for no updates lately. Thanks for all the emails and comments to check if I was all right.

Some of the things that happened over the past few weeks: We went for a short short holiday. Then my Grandma passed away. After that my compooter crashed.

Attending my Grandma's funeral was something new to me. It was my first Buddhist ritual experience and being the eldest grandson, I must be involved. Even brought Lancerlad to pay respects because he is the eldest Great-grandson.

When my compooter crashed, I was thinking if my Grandma was giving me a sign to tell me not to spend so much time in front of the screen.

Work is also busy as usual. And another thing, I will be cutting down on blogging from work because my company is tracking the usage of internet. Damn damn!

There were also comments left which I did not reply. Until Lancerlady buay tahan that she commented on my behalf.

Lastly very very sorry for not informing you all that I would be away. I did not expect to be away for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment