Saturday 19 November 2011

of saf nsf, christian eliab ratnam, posts anti-islam pictures on facebook

Sedition Act report filed against SAF personnel: Christian Eliab Ratnam, a NSF with the SAF Music and Drama Company, posted pictures that contained strong anti-Islamic sentiments on his Facebook page.


Christian Eliab Ratnam Facebook showing pictures of the Israel flag and strong anti-Islamic sentiments.



TOC reported that Christian Eliab Ratnam has apologised. It posted the following on its website.
Dear readers,

I am the owner of the Facebook profile mentioned in this post and I admit to having posted the thread mentioned. I am sincerely sorry if I have offended or affected anyone by my posts. I am not affiliated with any group or organisation and I would like to apologise to all who have been distressed by posts that I have put up. I in no way wish to cause disharmony or unrest in Singapore and I now realise the seriousness of the posts put up. I in no way wish to harm the peace and would like to extend my most humble apology once again to one and all. I shall from hereon be more conscious of all that I put up. I can only hope for understanding from all of you.

Yours Faithfully,
Christian Eliab Ratnam
Read more at The Online Citizen (Breaking: Sedition Act report filed against SAF personnel)

NSF posts online picture of text criticising Islam
[AM News] NSF posts online picture of text criticising Islam
Pic Badges by Christian Eliab Ratnam


This was the second case involving racist comments. Just days ago Jason Neo posted a picture of kindergarten pupils with an offensive caption ("Bus filled with young XXXXX XXXXX").

Highly racist and offensive caption – YPAP member?
PAP activist quits party after online furore
Jason Neo: Kid with outstretched arms ‘inspired my thoughts'
Jason Neo apologises to kindergarten over offensive caption

No comments:

Post a Comment