Friday 30 September 2011

of holly madison insures her breasts for $1 million

Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million: Holly Madison, known for being one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends on the reality television series The Girls Next Door, has insured her breasts for $1 million.

Holly Madison is doing what's in her breast, er best, interest.

The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company, she confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.

Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself and others who appear in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow.

"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she said. "I thought I'd cover my assets."
[via The Superficial]

No comments:

Post a Comment