Thursday 8 January 2009

of man offers free oral sex to women

Free Face: George Kistner is offering free oral sex to women in the Louisville area.


George Kistner
FREE ORAL SEX. ALL ATTRACTIVE LOUISVILLE AREA WOMEN PLEASE APPLY

To all of the beautiful, single women in and around Louisville:
This page is for you. I am a man whose favorite thing to do is give oral sex to attractive young women. I love it and enjoy pleasing the women that I know and meet. I know that every woman is different, and I have been out of practice for a while. Since every woman is different in her wants and needs, I am offering FREE ORAL SEX to any woman who qualifies that e-mails me or signs up. No matter how good I may have been told that I am at my hobby, I know that everyone needs to constantly practice at anything they take pride in doing. This site is designed with the women of Louisville in mind. I need some partners to practice with and women who will give honest feedback to any services I perform for them, so that I will be able to hone my skills.
[via Yes But No But Yes]

No comments:

Post a Comment