Wednesday 14 January 2009

of i'm just an ordinary human being, says suhaiza suhaimi

I’m just an ordinary human being, says Memey


Memey listening to motivation guru Dr Tengku Asmadi Tengku Mohamad during the Wanita Hari Ini show Tuesday.
Actress Suhaiza Suhaimi or Memey, who was caught for alleged khalwat (close proximity) with married actor Norman Hakim, made a surprise appearance in a live TV3 show yesterday after “disappearing” for two months...Memey and Norman are accused of committing khalwat at his office at 3am on Oct 30 last year during a raid by the Selangor Religious Department. She said she felt thoroughly guilty after Norman’s marriage crumbled and apologised to his wife Abby.
Memey said,
I’m an ordinary human being. I realise that I made a mistake. It’s up to Abby to forgive me because I know that she’s still angry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment