Monday 1 December 2008

of guy enters army camp, in slippers and carrying camera phone and nintendo ds

Angry Encounter @ an Army Camp in the West: Today i went to an Army Camp in the West to purchase some army stuff as well as eating in the canteen (since i was in that Camp 4 years ago as a NSF)

I arrived the camp in taxi. 4 years ago, taxi had to park outside and we are required to walk in. As i arrived the camp at ard 1pm plus, the main gate is open, so i try my luck by asking the cabbie to drive in to the camp and stop at the guard house, the guards and the gate IC dint stop me, so i tot, "wow, since when army camp is so liberal" nevertheless, i paid my cab fare and alight, my dress code, Tshirt, 3/4 pants, slippers.

I sign in at the guard house, hand over my IC in exchange of a camp pass.

Now being a normal civilian, things like camera phones, handhelp console (PSP, NDS) are some of the usual stuff that i bring along when i am outside, I was surprise the guards, MP or RP dint ask me to surrender any of the above. Talking about sercurity?? Lol I see none here. Nonetheless, I proceed on to the Emart to purchase my stuff. (thanks god they dint make my life difficult)

[via HWZ]

No comments:

Post a Comment