Friday 19 December 2008

of paris hilton buys pink bentley, house gets blugarised

Paris Hilton’s House Burglarized: Only days after buying herself a custom-made $200,000 pink Bentley for Christmas, Paris Hilton’s Sherman Oaks home was burglarized Friday morning.
According to reports, an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry was taken from Hilton’s gated residence by a “a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and gloves.” LAPD sources went on to tell the Los Angeles Times the man entered through an unlocked door, and in addition to stealing several items, “ransacked” Hilton’s bedroom.

Hilton was away from her home at the time, partying in Hollywood with “I Kissed A Girl” singer Katy Perry.
As for her pink bentley, Paris says
I've just always wanted a pink car. I think when you're a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you're always like, 'Oh I wish I had a car like this one day', so I think it just comes from being a fan of Barbie for so long

Paris Hilton and her pink Bentley

Click here to watch the video of Paris and her new Bentley.


Click on image to watch the video

Click here to see more photos of Paris' new pink Bentley.

No comments:

Post a Comment