Thursday 13 September 2007

of can camps have wireless@saf?

Few more hours and I'll be transformed into a soldier.

I hope things will be better than the last in-camp training. But I've been informed that the Commanding Officer of the camp has not been changed. So his rules, I believe, will also be the same. Meaning, staying in for the entire 2 weeks. Weekends are off, no doubt. However during weekdays, we are allowed to get out of camp but all must be back by 2359 hrs.

Damn! Means that will interrupt my daily internet routine.

Maybe I should request to have WiFi access in all our camps. Should put that up in MINDEF’s Unit Suggestions Management Scheme (USMS).

Why not have a Wireless@SG equivalent. Call it Wireless@SAF. Then any NSmen with handheld devices (without camera feature, that is) can surf the net during "confinement".

No comments:

Post a Comment