Friday 19 August 2005

of so many call me for what

I received a phone call from a blah blah blah bank and the lady started to talk about some credit/interest/dunno-what promotion stuff. I rejected her offer and then we hung up.

Minutes later, a guy from the same blah blah blah bank called and talked about the same credit/interest/dunno-what promotion stuff. I told him that his colleague had already called me.
Guy: Is it? When? What did she tell you? Did you take up the offer?

At the same moment, my handphone rang. I put the person on hold and answered my handphone.
Girl: Hi I'm XXX calling from blah blah blah bank.

I immediately interrupted her and said that I was talking to her colleague on the other line. She laughed and then she hung up.

I went back to the person on hold and he was laughing. I hung up the phone.

Not funny leh! Nothing better to do on a Friday is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment