Friday 25 February 2005

of *ucker?

Steven Lim is getting popular every minute. Below are some of the blogs about him.

Pigs Get to Fly is disturbed because Steven Lim has done it again.
Cowboy Caleb is digusted.
So is IZ
pokkoh and friends managed to avoid being plucked by him.
Deja-voo had her eyebrows plucked.

"My wife kena approached by Singapore's famous eyebrow plucker today, outside Tangs. She politely turned him down." - Mr Brown

"speaking of Steven Lim, I think I saw him at Newton Hawker Centre yesterday. AH MAN! And he was looking at me. BLEH! Maybe he knows I think he's stupid." - Striped Squares

"and now for the BIG one i saw STEVEN LIM yucks ! the stripping guy wahahaha ! " - Princess Charissa

"e steven lim is so damn bhb sia.. he call himself singapore n usa most handsome guy.. wanna puke man.. he's not even average lo.. n his body is not nice at all.. no shape.. think someone can pls bring him to woodbridge la.. self proclaim de lei.. he really think he's a celebrity??? a star??? talented in singing n acting?? those who had seen his performance will noe lo..mad man sia.. " - Phoebe Chan

"While we were enjoying our dinner, here comes the famous stripper cum qi long zhu (roar~), STEVEN LIM! Luckily he just walked past us and did not strip or what. If not, the beef balls noodles would be wasted. Wahaha...." - GraceC85

"to me ? style is all about 50% xpressing ur ownself, imagination, creative, orginality and 50% on trend. this is just my opinion. u cant haf too much of "xpressing urself". u will get off the trend. example: u living in 2005 now, and love the style in the 80s, u cant just wear those old school stuff and walk around town. Or, overdo urself in complicated manner lik a decorative mumy. u be a luffing stock. ppl wud think tat u must be crazy or trying ur luck in fame. lik wad the singaporean siao kia(this is wad i call him) - steven lim." - xlazy

"See... time flew just like that... oh ya.. I saw Steven Lim!! At suntec, I think he change his work location already. Haha~~ Somehow he don't look clownish in real life, everytime I see him, he has this pathetic look." - lurvecats

"lol.. I ask xueling to help me take a pic of him.. and she really go take wor! lol.. I dun dare man ..
When steven lim saw her taking pic of him.. he ask her to stop.. lol.. Huimei and I see xueling run, we also run.. Because.. steven lim got mental problems... so.. we don't know what he will do.. STRIP again??

He is the most disgusting and bhb-est guy in the world.. oh god, kill him. My whole family hates him.."
- xedx

Update: Steven has replied to Cowboy Caleb's post.
Update: Trompe L'oeil, thanks for the link-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment