Monday 9 May 2011

Breaking: Beibs is a Brat!


From Yahoo.com
After saying that Bieber was "pretty good," considering that he'd "never acted before," Helgenberger doesn't even wait for a follow-up question before going on to describe Bieber's behavior behind the scenes. "I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat," she declares. "He was very nice to me. But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table." (He attacked a CAKE?! I am serious: That is the work of a sociopath.) Bieber's already responded to his nine-million-plus followers on Twitter, tweeting, "[I]t's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind." Possibly he typed "kind" when he meant "passive-aggressive."

I hate myself for doing this already; but to quote Charlie Sheen: "DUH!" No shit this kid is a brat, I coulda told you that when he dropped his first single. Kids been singing about pussy since before he had pubes, and by the time they sprouted, he was getting it. The bro is 16 and if hes not already banging Kim Kardashian, hes damn close. His 2 billion twitter followers just scream "I'm better than all of you!"

So whose to blame the little prick for acting like hes the man? He's just doing shit I think about doing all the time. Know how many graduation parties I've been to where I thought "man, it would be hilarious if I just beat the shit out of this cake and threw everyone a curve ball?" This kid is big enough to do it. No one is going to say a word to this kid if they wanna keep their jobs. He's a Guest star. Key word is Guest. You don't do what this kid wants then you gotta deal with the bro Ari Gold's character was based off of in real life. Thats some serious power when you're 16. Granted, I'd beat the shit out of this kid with an arm behind my back, and one day this shit's gonna get his clock cleaned. But until then, thats just Beiber being Beiber...


No comments:

Post a Comment