Friday 30 April 2010

of fake lady gaga amputation story doesn't have a leg to stand on

Fake Lady Gaga Amputation Story Doesn't Have Leg to Stand On: Lady Gaga's leg amputation story....fact or fiction? Reports were out that Lady Gaga has had a leg amputated below the knee just because she thought it'd look cool.

Surely, by now, you've read the red-hot "news": Lady Gaga has had a leg amputated below the knee just 'cause she thought it'd look cool.

Why, according to A Pakistan News, where content is "accurate and based on the facts," the Grammy winner dropped the bombshell Wednesday on MTV "whilst hopping around the studio." A bajillion "OMG!" tweets confirmed. Daily Top Trends even posted a photo of the singer and peg leg in concert.
Pakistan News posted comments by the singer
This is the latest fashion I’m starting and you can see that I’m a world leader when it comes to wacky and weird shit huh. Next month after I recover from the surgery I hope to have the other leg amputated or maybe my arm, hmm…which one should I amputate next?

No comments:

Post a Comment