Wednesday 2 December 2009

of tiger woods' panicked voice mail to alleged mistress

Tiger Woods' Panicked Voice Mail To Alleged Mistress: A voicemail has been released in which Tiger Woods is heard asking Jaimee Grubbs to remove her voicemail greeting from her phone after his wife started spying on his calls.

In the voicemail, Tiger said,
Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.
Click here to listen to the voicemail.


Jamiee Grubbs pic

In other Tiger Woods sex scandal development, the Florida Highway Patrol has released the official crash report which described that Tiger Woods’ driving was even more erratic than earlier reports indicated, driving over concrete curbs several times and smashing his car three times.

Click here to see the full report.

Photos of the damaged Cadillac SUV were also released.




Click here for more photos of the wrecked SUV (30 photos).

RadarOnline reports that Tiger Woods has paid for Rachel Uchitel's trip to meet him in Australia in November.


Rachel Uchitel pic

Life and Style Magazine has also identified a third woman -- Las Vegas beauty Kalika Moquin who has been seeing Tiger Woods. According to the magazine, brunette Moquin hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23, 2009.

Click here to see Kalika Moquin's MySpace


Kalika Moquin pic

Tiger Woods has also released a statement on his website. Tiger writes,
I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.....Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult. I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.
Read the full statement at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment