Wednesday 22 April 2009

of miss california, carrie prejean, attempts to explain herself

Miss California Attempts To Explain Herself: During the Miss USA pageant, Miss California USA Carrie Prejean was asked by Perez Hilton whether same-sex marriage should be legalized. Prejean answered that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

She said,
No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think; that it should be between a man and a woman.
This led to Perez Hilton calling her a "dumb b**ch" in his blog and the following photo.



In an interview with Fox News following the pageant, Prejean said,
I have no regrets about answering [judge Perez Hilton] honestly. He asked me for my opinion and I gave it to him. I have nothing against gay people and I didn't mean to offend anyone in my answer."
Read the interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment