Sunday 16 November 2008

of jeev milkha singh pips padraig harrington & ernie els to win barclays singapore open

Jeev Milkha Singh pips Padraig Harrington & Ernie Els to win Barclays Singapore Open: Asian Tour veteran and global golfing star Jeev Milkha Singh of India held off the combined challenges of Major champions Padraig Harrington and Ernie Els to triumph in the US$5 million Barclays Singapore Open by one stroke earlier today.



Singaporean golfer Lam Chih Bing also did well except for some bad luck.
Another positive for the Singaporean was that his $60,666 in winnings were enough to earn him an Asian Tour card for the first time in his career.

"Getting my full tour card is a big step for me. I just need to believe in myself more and with more hard work, I think I could really produce good results,” he said.

“Phil was very encouraging. He told me I have a good game and that makes it an unbelievable tournament for me. I now know I can compete.”

No comments:

Post a Comment