Sunday 17 August 2008

of blog income helped blogger buy a new 2008 honda civic hybrid

Look What Blogging Bought Me! 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid: Bruce of Outhouse Rag buys a new 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid using income generated from blogging.

outhouse rag honda civic hybrid
Bruce posing next to his new car
I’d like to take the time to thank a few people for the opportunity to purchase this new 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid with the income I generate with blogging. I will start off with a big thanks to Rob Gale of A Welsh View, who introduced me to the world of monetizing my blog with Google AdSense. Next, I would like to thank Mike Wilson, VP Business Development of PriceGrabber.com, who took a chance by allowing a small blogger, me, the opportunity to join their affiliate program even though I did not meet the number of hits they required, (1MM+ per month). And of course I would like to thank my beautiful wife, Lisa, who allows me to spend a significant amount of time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment