Saturday 28 June 2008

of woman selling herself and her home online for $844k

Single Mom in Florida Selling Heart and Home on Craigslist: Deven Trabosh, a 42-year old single mother for 8 years, has placed an ad online listing her home for $344,000 and has added her companionship for a $500,000 shipping fee on eBay. Deven changed her name in the ad to Traboscia to keep people from finding her in the phone book. eBay has since removed her ad which used to be list here.

deven trabosh

Deven says,
I figured let's combine the ad because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house...I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody, so I came up with this dream plan because I've always dreamt about being a fairytale princess.
Click here to see Deven's ad at Craiglist.

The ad reads,
Marry a Princess Lost in America
Create the Magic with this Fairy Tale Princess

Traveling Lady in immediate need of her Prince Charming, someone who wants to share & create magical moments, imaginations & fantasies for LIFE!!!

If you want to live the never ending dream and experience the real love, life and the romance you have always felt was a fairytale then this is the vibrant outstanding woman of your dreams!

To sweep this European Loving Lady off her feet send in your application right now
The ad has photos to promote the house and the 'princess'.
deven trabosh

deven trabosh

Also read more at MSNBC.

Dee Trasbocia (Deven Trabosh) eBay Auction Site. (closed down)

Deven's email is also listed here. Her email (westpalmbabe@hotmail.com) indicated that she's the babe.

[via No-Name247]

No comments:

Post a Comment