Saturday 24 November 2007

of linda hogan files for divorce. hulk hogan doesn't know.

linda hogan divorceHulk Hogan's Wife Files for Divorce: Linda Marie Bollea, otherwise known as Linda Hogan and wife of Hulk Hogan, filed for divorce and the 53 year old wrestler doesn't know about it? It was through a St Petersburg Times reporter who broke the news to Hogan. -

According to St Petersburg Times,
Reached by phone on Friday night, Terry Bollea said he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. When informed during the call that the paperwork was submitted on Tuesday, Bollea said politely, "Thank you for the great information," and hung up. He called back about five minutes later. "I'm kind of shocked," he said. "You caught me off-guard. My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me. ... I just pulled over to the side of the road for five minutes to find out what was going on here."

No comments:

Post a Comment