Saturday 30 June 2007

of 10 things that "absolutely suck" about iphone

Ben Guild uses the iPhone and he gives us a hands-on report. Read his post for a more detailed explanation of each of the 10 things that "abosolutely suck".
1. The overall lack of a [visible] filesystem, and web-browser limitations.
2. Why can't I do [obvious task]?
3. You can't type fast without a lot of practice, and entering passwords isn't so private.
4. Messaging? What messaging? Sorry, distracted by all of the Junk E-mail.
5. Menu navigation blunders.
6. You need an adapter to use other headphones.
7. You cannot use the phone as a modem, or browse/transfer files via Bluetooth. Don't forget your iPod cable!
8. Google Maps -- Before I find where I'm going, let me find where I am. Hold on.
9. I'm locked in with AT&T for 2 years on this phone!
10. I had to make this list......which is the first time I've ever been really disappointed with such a major product. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment